Area Sales Manager – Leeds
Company – National Plant & Temporary Works Company
Job Title – Area Sales Manager
Location – Leeds
Salary – £40k / annum + Bonus (OTE £50k+)
Package – Car or Allowance + Very good pension + Health
We have an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join the sales team of a national company that supplies specialist equipment to the construction industry. Our client has a great reputation in the industry and is seeking a confident and dynamic sales manager with a hunger and talent for winning new business and developing existing business. The main parts of the role include:
- Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager.
- Responsible for identifying, generating, and increasing business opportunities within the geographic region to maximize hire revenue.
- Develop sales tactics and negotiate contracts in line with annual sales plans.
- Promote pre-engineered solutions through depots to increase revenue.
- Produce quality design briefs and bespoke solutions for engineering team.
- Accelerate multi point engagement of departments.
- End-to-end management of all customer accounts within portfolio.
- Gain expert insight on new schemes and projects being released.
- 2 years’ experience in a field-based sales role.
- Have experience within the construction, civil engineering or hire industry.
- You should have the ability to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Proven sales results and a strong motivation to develop their career.
- Full product training will be given as well as continuous support.