Business Development Manager – Plant Hire
Company – National Supplier Material Handling Equipment (Construction)
Job Title – Business Development Manager
Location – Midlands – North London
Salary – £45k – £50k + Car (hybrid options) + Bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the sales team of a very well established hire company. They are seeking a sales professional with hunger and talent for winning major accounts from identification of opportunity to negotiation and delivery of service.
- You will be responsible for increasing revenue within the region.
- Reporting to the senior management team to agree strategies and long term objectives.
- Retain and develop the relationships with key accounts.
- Create new business opportunities.
- You will be required to deliver proposals and presentations.
- The role will be covering from the West Midlands to North London.
- Industry knowledge and an understanding of surveying site equipment requirements are required.
- You will need experience selling within the construction industry.
- You should have the ability to build long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships.
- Proven sales results and a strong motivation to develop their career.
- Full product training will be given as well as continuous support.
Our client is a market leader in the UK’s material handling industry within the construction industry. They provide tailored equipment and solutions fostering long-term partnerships and exceeding customer expectations.
We welcome sales reps, area sales managers, technical sales, regional sales managers, regional account managers.